• All applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022 (Updated)
• Applicants may be required to submit to an interview. If your application is selected for an interview, you will be informed via email.
• Individuals who have previously received a scholarship from DSF may not be eligible, but applications will be accepted for consideration.
• For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Individuals who receive scholarships must attend the 2022 Unity Award Ceremony (Updated: December 6, 2022). Failure to be present during the award presentation and through the end of the program will result in forfeiture of the scholarship.
A complete application must include the following:
- Transcript including at least two semesters of coursework. NOTE: Applicants must have completed two semesters of law school coursework to qualify for a scholarship unless applying for the LSAT scholarship as an undergraduate student.
- Up to two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals not related to you.
- An essay of no more than 500 words explaining your commitment to advocating for diversity in the legal profession or your experience as a diverse student. You may use an additional page to discuss any additional information (financial or otherwise) that you feel is relevant to your application in an essay of no more than 250 words.
- Any scholarship-related questions or inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.